Importance of Membership and Sangha
Practice is a blessing in all its forms. But the greatest blessing of all is practice within the context of a supportive spiritual community, a sangha. We are excited to welcome you into our community at Natural Dharma Fellowship.
There Are Many Benefits to Becoming an NDF Member, including:
- The ability to participate in and express gratitude for the teachers and the sangha, a sacred community.
- The joy that comes from helping sustain the ongoing work of NDF, and its retreat center, Wonderwell Mountain Refuge.
- The opportunity to serve on NDF committees, connecting with fellow yogis and yoginis while serving the sangha.
- Allowing NDF to offer our programs to all, regardless of financial constraints.
Sign up for Membership
To join Natural Dharma Fellowship, follow the link to your preferred payment option below. For your convenience, membership may be paid annually or in monthly installments. Your credit card will be automatically charged each year or month, depending on your preference.
You may also pay membership dues by check.
Please indicate “NDF Membership” in the memo and mail to:
Natural Dharma Fellowship
PO Box 324
Springfield, NH 03284
- Yogi ($108 annually, $9 monthly, or a $108 one-time payment)
- Contributor ($300 annually, $25 monthly, or a $300 one-time payment)
- Supporter ($600 annually, $50 monthly, or a $600 one-time payment)
- Sponsor ($1,000 annually, $90 monthly, or a $1,000 one-time payment)
- Patron ($1,500 annually, $125 monthly, or a $1,500 one-time payment)
- Benefactor ($3,000 annually, $250 monthly, or a $3,000 one-time payment)
- Pay what you can $______ (this option allows you to put in your own amount for each type of membership)
Change your Membership donation amount
- If you would like to increase, decrease, or terminate your donation amount, please email Phil Malloy, NDF Treasurer.
- If your donation is processed through PayPal, process the change through their website. Log into your PayPal account for more details on how to make the change.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Thank you for your support of Natural Dharma Fellowship and Wonderwell Mountain Refuge!