Join the community of Natural Dharma Fellowship to access our innate wisdom, deepen in our oneness with the natural world, nurture community and lean together into what might be possible.
In this retreat, we engage in a transformative journey–first considering the truths we know, metabolizing what we come to see, listening for the wisdom in ourselves and arising between us, and the possibilities of embodying new ways of being. We focus on connecting deeply with source, metabolizing loss, learning to seek and dwell in connection rather than isolation, in curiosity rather than despair and in love rather than fear. Participants will learn and experience:
- Earth based meditation practices
- Communing with and in the wild as our natural home
- To develop and sustain circles of kin, especially through the Council process
- Listening deeply to self, other and the living planet
- Finding refuge in body as an earth-based resource
This retreat is led by Lama Willa Blythe Baker, Founding Teacher and Spiritual Co-Director, Natural Dharma Fellowship https://naturaldharma.org and Sarah Buie, Founding Convener, Council on the Uncertain Human Future https://councilontheuncertainhumanfuture.org