The Wonder of Awareness: Natural Dharma Fellowship’s Annual Online Winter Retreat
Just as the quiet beauty of snow-covered mountains hosts an indescribable peace, our awareness is home to a lucid wakefulness, a peace within. Mixing our experience, no matter what it is, with practice, we discover how meditation can provide a powerfully transformative container for everything that arises.
Join our community this new year for a deep home retreat as we explore the wonder of awareness through live teachings with Lamas Willa and Liz, meditation practice, yoga sessions with Laura Sicari and daily small group meetings.
Teachings will explore the nature of awareness as an innate embodied and loving resource for human flourishing. We will pay special attention to the importance of stability, self-compassion, ease, and freshness, while considering how meditation can become a resource for skillful action.
Suitable for all levels.
– All times are Eastern Time
Start time 1st day – 9:00 AM • End time last day – 5:00 PM
A more detailed schedule will be available closer to the retreat.
The Zoom link will be sent several days before the retreat to all those registered by then. If you register after that time, you’ll receive the link soon after submitting your registration. If you don’t see an email from Natural Dharma Registrar or Wonderwell Mountain Refuge, it may have mistakenly gone to your spam folder or to Promotions or Updates in Gmail.
Important: Please put this email address in your Contact or Safe-Send list to make sure you receive our emails:
It is Natural Dharma Fellowship’s aspiration that no one be turned away from our teachings and retreats because they are unable to pay the full cost. In order make our courses affordable for all who wish to attend, we are offering a three-level fee structure that takes into account people’s differing financial circumstances:
- Benefactor – for those who can afford it, this fee level helps provide support for those with limited financial resources and assists with the care and maintenance of Wonderwell Mountain Refuge
- Course fee – for those who can cover the basic cost of an online retreat or course
- Supported – for those with limited financial resources or recent financial hardship
The pricing options for a particular retreat are based primarily on its length and are intended to give you an idea of what it costs to offer that retreat. The amounts listed are suggestions. You may write in any amount that fits your financial situation. Any amount offered above the Course Fee level will be considered a tax-deductible donation and will be acknowledged as such.
User Accounts & Resources
The user account feature of our website provides a secure place where materials from your retreats can be posted and accessed. If you don’t have an account already, you’ll want to set one up as soon as you register.
- If you haven’t already created an NDF user account, please visit our website to Create an account as soon as possible.
- User accounts are manually synced after the retreat. Please be aware that this does not happen automatically with registration. It is a separate, manual operation.
- Resources and Recordings: The retreat resources and recordings will be available in your user account. Recordings must be edited before they are posted. We appreciate your patience! You will receive an email letting you know they are available in your dashboard. If you have any questions about resources and recordings, please email .
Please visit the Technical FAQ page on our website for useful information about user accounts, helpful tutorials, as well as answers to many other questions. You can contact with questions about your user account.
Wonderwell Mountain Refuge Full Calendar