Online – Register for Finding Our Fields of Love: Uncovering Innate Bodhicitta
This weeklong retreat will focus on transformative practices that allow us to directly access the love and wisdom that are the very fabric of our deepest nature. Teachings and practices will enable participants to mature their relationship to their own awakened capacities. In particular, the retreat will emphasize ways to become receptive to the unconditioned openness, love, compassion, and wisdom of our inner being by participating in a field of unconditional love for self and others.
Because parts of us may unconsciously prevent us from opening fully to our awakened qualities, we will practice relaxing into the naturally compassionate and healing powers of our own essential nature. As a result, our Buddha nature can increasingly manifest of itself, unfolding powers of wise discernment and loving responsiveness in action.
The retreat includes meditation sessions, teachings, yoga led by Matt Fritts, and time for rest and reflection. Please bring clothing suitable for movement. Full attendance only. This retreat will be held in Noble Silence.
Please Note: This retreat is open for all. And for those participating in the Margha Program, this retreat is an essential part of the program.
TYPICAL RETREAT SCHEDULE
(All times are Eastern time zone)
First Day — Opening session begins around 7:00 pm.
Full-Day Schedule — Morning meditation 7:00 am; Breakfast break 8:30-10:00 am; Lunch break 12:00-2:00 pm; Dinner break 5:30-7:00 pm.
Last Day — The closing session typically ends around noon followed by lunch for residential retreatants. Online-only closing sessions may occur after a lunch break.
These times are just for reference. An expanded schedule will be provided in pre-retreat information emailed during the week prior to the event.
The Zoom link will be sent several days before the retreat to all those registered by then. If you register after that date, you’ll receive the link with your confirmation email shortly after submitting your registration. If you don’t see an email from Natural Dharma Registrar or Wonderwell Mountain Refuge, it may have mistakenly gone to your spam folder or to Promotions or Updates in Gmail.
Important: Please put these two email addresses in your Contact or Safe-Send list to make sure you receive our emails:
It is Natural Dharma Fellowship’s aspiration that no one be turned away from our teachings and retreats because they are unable to pay the full cost. In order make our courses affordable for all who wish to attend, we are offering a three-level fee structure that takes into account people’s differing financial circumstances:
- Benefactor – for those who can afford it, this fee level helps provide support for those with limited financial resources and assists with the care and maintenance of Wonderwell Mountain Refuge
- Course fee – for those who can cover the basic cost of an online retreat or course
- Supported – for those with limited financial resources or recent financial hardship
The pricing options for a particular retreat are based primarily on its length and are intended to give you an idea of what it costs to offer that retreat. The amounts listed are suggestions. You may write in any amount that fits your financial situation. Any amount offered above the Course Fee level will be considered a tax-deductible donation and will be acknowledged as such.
USER ACCOUNTS & RESOURCES
The user account feature of our website provides a secure place where materials from your retreats can be posted and accessed. If you don’t have an account already, you’ll want to set one up as soon as you register.
- If you haven’t already created an NDF user account, please visit our website to Create an account as soon as possible.
- User accounts are manually synced after the retreat. Please be aware that this does not happen automatically with registration. It is a separate, manual operation.
- Resources and Recordings: The retreat resources and recordings will be available in your user account. Recordings must be edited before they are posted. We appreciate your patience! You will receive an email letting you know they are available in your dashboard. If you have any questions about resources and recordings, please email .
Please visit the Technical FAQ page on our website for useful information about user accounts, helpful tutorials, as well as answers to many other questions. You can contact with questions about your user account.
Wonderwell Mountain Refuge Full Calendar