Online — Green Dharma: Finding Presence in an Earth-Based Lineage
Lama Willa Blythe Baker, Sarah Buie
July 15, 2022 - July 19, 2022
This is the online component of this hybrid retreat. For the residential component, click here.
Join the community of Natural Dharma Fellowship to access our innate wisdom, deepen in our oneness with the natural world, nurture community and lean together into what might be possible.
In this retreat, we will engage in a transformative journey – first considering the truths we know, metabolizing what we come to see, listening for the wisdom in ourselves and arising between us, and the possibilities of embodying new ways of being. We focus on connecting deeply with source, metabolizing loss, learning to seek and dwell in connection rather than isolation, in curiosity rather than despair and in love rather than fear. Participants will learn and experience
- Earth based meditation practices
- Communing with and in the wild as our natural home
- To develop and sustain circles of kin, especially through the Council process
- Listening deeply to self, other and the living planet
- Finding refuge in body as an earth-based resource
SCHEDULE – All times are Eastern Time
Friday, July 15
3:00 – 5:00 pm Check In
5:30 – 7:00 pm Dinner Break
7:00 – 8:30 pm Opening Session
5:30 – 7:00 pm Dinner and Break
Saturday, July 16 – Monday, July 18
7:00 – 7:45 am Sunrise Meditation (on your own)
8:00 – 9:30 am Breakfast Break
9:30 am – 12:00 pm Teaching and Practice
12:00 – 3:00 pm Lunch and Break
3:00 – 5:00 pm Council Practice
5:30 – 7:00 pm Dinner and Break
7:00 – 8:30 pm Teaching and Practice
Tuesday, July 19
7:00 – 7:30 am Sunrise Meditation (on your own)
7:30 – 9:00 am Breakfast Break
9:00 – 10:30 am Closing Session
Closed captioning is available on all online retreats.
Zoom link — The Zoom link will be sent several days before the retreat to all those registered by then. If you register after that date, you’ll receive the link with your confirmation email shortly after submitting your registration. If you don’t see an email from Natural Dharma Registrar or Wonderwell Mountain Refuge, it may have mistakenly gone to your spam folder or to Promotions or Updates in Gmail.
Important: Please put these two email addresses in your Contact or Safe-Send list to make sure you receive our emails:
It is Natural Dharma Fellowship’s aspiration that no one be turned away from our teachings and retreats because they are unable to pay the full cost. In order make our courses affordable for all who wish to attend, we are offering a three-level fee structure that takes into account people’s differing financial circumstances:
- Benefactor – for those who can afford it, this fee level helps provide support for those with limited financial resources and assists with the care and maintenance of Wonderwell Mountain Refuge
- Course fee – for those who can cover the basic cost of an online retreat or course
- Supported – for those with limited financial resources or recent financial hardship
The pricing options for a particular retreat are based primarily on its length and are intended to give you an idea of what it costs to offer that retreat. The amounts listed are suggestions. You may write in any amount that fits your financial situation. Any amount offered above the Course Fee level will be considered a tax-deductible donation and will be acknowledged as such.
Depending on the type of work that you do, you may be eligible for a Hemera Contemplative Fellowship. Please click on this link for more information.
USER ACCOUNTS & RESOURCES
The user account feature of our website provides a secure place where materials from your retreats can be posted and accessed. If you don’t have an account already, you’ll want to set one up as soon as you register.
- Paid resources – retreat recordings and other retreat materials – will only be available in the dashboard of your user account.
- If you haven’t already created an NDF user account, please visit our website to Create an account as soon as possible.
- User accounts are manually synced with the retreat 7–10 days after the retreat. Please be aware that this does not happen automatically with registration. It is a separate, manual operation.
Please visit the Technical FAQ page on our website for useful information about user accounts, helpful tutorials, as well as answers to many other questions. You can contact email@example.com with questions about your user account.
Wonderwell Mountain Refuge Full Calendar