Online Course – Diving Deep with the Divine Feminine
Lama Liz Monson
October 25, 2023 - December 6, 2023
Live Online + unlimited access to course recordings
A six-week course, Wednesdays, 5:30–7:00 pm ET (please note new time)
Because of the Thanksgiving holiday, there will not be a class on Wednesday, Nov. 22. To make up for this, the sixth and last class will be on Dec. 6.
In this unprecedented time in human history, when we are facing radical shifts in living conditions and an ongoing destabilization of both the natural world and our personal human spheres, discovering and harnessing the powerful healing energies of the divine feminine may help us to navigate the challenging emotional experiences and energies that arise. While all beings possess these energies, they have not been as actively explored or engaged as the more dominant masculine energies that frame much of the dominant world view and our human experience.
By invoking the energies of the Divine Feminine into our practice and our lives, we can discover the innate power we possess for nurturing resilience, peace, fierce compassion and love.
During this six-week course, we will explore why and how these innate feminine energies should and could arise in our experience today as powerful resources for support and guidance. We will practice inviting these energies into our direct experience, feeling their natural somatic and psychophysical engagement in our bodies, hearts and minds as reminders that we always possess the capacity to transmute the frozen shards of our difficult emotional energies into a flowing river of resilience, insight, spaciousness, and clarity.
Open to all, no prior experience or knowledge necessary.
The Zoom link will be sent several days before the course begins to all those registered by then. If you register after that date, you’ll receive the link with your confirmation email shortly after submitting your registration. The same Zoom link will be used each week. If you don’t see an email from Natural Dharma Registrar or Wonderwell Mountain Refuge, it may have mistakenly gone to your spam folder or to Promotions or Updates in Gmail.
Important: Please put these two email addresses in your Contact or Safe-Send list to make sure you receive our emails:
It is Natural Dharma Fellowship’s aspiration that no one be turned away from our teachings and retreats because they are unable to pay the full cost. In order make our courses affordable for all who wish to attend, we are offering a three-level fee structure that takes into account people’s differing financial circumstances:
- Benefactor – for those who can afford it, this fee level helps provide support for those with limited financial resources and assists with the care and maintenance of Wonderwell Mountain Refuge
- Course fee – for those who can cover the basic cost of an online retreat or course
- Supported – for those with limited financial resources or recent financial hardship
The pricing options for a particular retreat are based primarily on its length and are intended to give you an idea of what it costs to offer that retreat. The amounts listed are suggestions. You may write in any amount that fits your financial situation. Any amount offered above the Course Fee level will be considered a tax-deductible donation and will be acknowledged as such.
USER ACCOUNTS & RESOURCES
The user account feature of our website provides a secure place where materials from your retreats can be posted and accessed. If you don’t have an account already, you’ll want to set one up as soon as you register.
- If you haven’t already created an NDF user account, please visit our website to Create an account as soon as possible.
- User accounts are manually synced after the retreat. Please be aware that this does not happen automatically with registration. It is a separate, manual operation.
- Resources and Recordings: The retreat resources and recordings will be available in your user account. Recordings must be edited before they are posted. We appreciate your patience! You will receive an email letting you know they are available in your dashboard. If you have any questions about resources and recordings, please email [email protected].
Please visit the Technical FAQ page on our website for useful information about user accounts, helpful tutorials, as well as answers to many other questions. You can contact [email protected] with questions about your user account.
Wonderwell Mountain Refuge Full Calendar
About the Teachers
Lama Liz Monson
Lama, Managing Teacher, Spiritual Co-DirectorView Profile