Thank you for joining us for the “Practicing Natural Compassion” retreat.
If additional resources are available for this event, there will be a “Materials” tab above.
You may access the session recordings by clicking the below.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble accessing these files.
- Morning Prayers
- Excerpts shared during retreat
- Lama Willa’s GROUND acronym from The Wakeful Body
- The Why and How of Lojong, or Mind Training
- Home Group Questions
- Lojong “Home-Play” Exercises and Lojong Tips (from Eric Brus)
- Lojong Practice Tips from Various Sources
- Homegrown Lojong Slogans by Home Groups, from the Closing Session
- Mahayana Heart Cultivation: Lojong Slogans
- Judith L. Lief, Working with the Slogans of Atisha: A Practical Guide to Leading a Compassionate Life
- The Practice of Tonglen
- Yoga Sequence
- Green Tara – Tibet – 13th image