Wandering…But Not Lost: A Film Release and Meditation Workshop
Welcome to your resources page!
You will find…
- Materials Tab (above): Any supporting materials (when available)
- Zoom Link Tab (above): The link for the entire event – retreat, series, program, etc.
- Resources below – Available 7-10 days after conclusion of the event
The film Wandering… But Not Lost is available on Paul MacGowan’s website.
Sign up for a virtual ticket at A Joyful Mind until April 12th.
Supporting Materials for Wandering... But Not Lost
- Paul MacGowan's website A Joyful Mind
- Mingyur Rinpoche leading a meditation on Practicing the Bardo of Death
- Lotsawa House translation of the Song of Experiential Certainty
- Thoreau's essay on Walking
- Enlightened Vagabond: The Life and Teachings of Patrul Rinpoche by
- The First Free Women - Original Poems Inspired by the Early Buddhist Nuns